The Driver, as seen in "Takedown"
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2|
|Affiliations||Task Force 141|
|Killed By||Rojas's assistant, Desert Eagle|
|Death||Day 4, 2016, Takedown|
|Weapon||G18, SPAS-12 (Museum)|
He, Soap, and Roach find Rojas' assistant, in downtown Rio de Janeiro. The driver waits patiently to see what is going on but suddenly Rojas' assistant pulls out a Desert Eagle and starts firing, killing three militia gunmen and then shooting at the car. The assistant's shot goes through the window and kills the driver instantly with a shot in the head, while Soap and Roach duck behind cover before leaving to chase down the assistant through the streets Rio De Janeiro.
- Driver has both the Australian and American flags on his uniform.
- One of the other TF141 soldiers assigned to Rojas, Meat, can look exactly like Driver. However, while Meat's appearance varies, Driver always looks the same.
- When crouching in the car, player can see bits of Driver's head land on the dashboard.
- His real nickname is unknown due to it not appearing when looked at, and no reference being made to his name.
- He has one of bloodiest and goriest deaths in the game, seeing as blood is splattered all across the dashbord of the car and chunks of flesh are left over as well also.
- Like Paulsen, He is a redshirt character.