|Dual Band Scope|
- "Nightvision scope with interlaced thermal overlay."
- — Create-A-Class description.
The Dual Band Scope acts similar to the Thermal Scope of previous games, albeit highlighting enemies in yellow rather than the usual bright white from previous games. Players with the Cold-Blooded perk will not glow yellow when looked at through the Dual Band Scope. The Dual Band Scope is available for light machine guns, sniper rifles, and the Crossbow. It reduces centerspeed by 10%. It can be combined with the Variable Zoom Scope and Ballistics CPU.
The main point in which the Dual Band Scope is favored much more than Thermal Scope in previous installments is because of its night vision feature. It does not obscure the view as much as its thermal counterpart which blinds environmental structures even at small distances. For that reason, the Dual Band Scope is treated as an alternative to the Target Finder, especially on light machine guns. The Dual Band Scope gives the ability to see enemies through smoke, although with small view obstruction and reduced versatility when compared to the Target Finder.
- In the campaign, players can seldom find a weapon with a Dual Band Scope and Laser Sight despite the fact that this combination is impossible when customizing the loadout.
- Unlike the Thermal Scope or IR Scope on sniper rifles, the attachment does not remove the standard scope. It is, however, added behind it.
- The yellow glow players give off when aiming down sight with the Dual Band scope is reused for the human in the Zombies game mode Turned.
- The Dual Band Scope appears to blend the sights of night vision and thermal sighting into one.