|The Enemy of My Enemy|
|Previous level||Loose Ends|
|Next level||Just Like Old Times|
|Game||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2|
|Character||Captain 'Soap' MacTavish|
|Team||Task Force 141|
|Weapons||M14 EBR Suppressed (10+90), MP5K suppressed w/ Red Dot Sight (30+330), 4 Frag grenades, 4 Flashbangs|
|Place||160 miles SW of Kandahar, Afghanistan, U.S. Vehicle Disposal Yard 437|
|Date||August 15th, 2016|
|Objective||Get to the rally point.|
Get in the jeep.
Get on board Nikolai's plane.
|Enemies||Shadow Company/Inner Circle|
|Multiplayer map||Scrapyard, Trailer Park|
- "Escape from General Shepherd's trap in the boneyard."
- — Description
"The Enemy of My Enemy" is the sixteenth mission of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, during which the player controls Captain John "Soap" MacTavish during the battle in the airplane boneyard. The Special Ops level for this is "Snatch and Grab".
- Captain John "Soap" MacTavish (playable)
- Captain John Price
- Rook (K.I.A.)
- Vladimir Makarov (heard only)
- General Shepherd (Mentioned Only)
The player starts out as Captain John "Soap" MacTavish. The objective is to escape the aircraft and the "boneyard" trap set by General Shepherd and make it to Nikolai's airplane. This level is a three-way fight, as Makarov's men fight Shadow Company, who will also target the player if he/she picks sides, as the two armies will take each other down if the player leaves them to it. At certain points, however, the player will be forced to engage them. While running, Captain Price contacts Makarov on an open radio channel and convinces him to give him Shepherd's location, hence the name of the level. Soap reaches a Task Force 141 car, with Captain Price already on board. Soon, the driver, Rook, gets shot and Soap is forced to drive the car while under heavy fire. At the end of the level, Soap and Price manage to drive into the back of Nikolai's plane, with the coordinates to General Shepherd's secret base.
|Found in level|
These weapons can be found with and without attachments.
- Item No. 39: (1/2 Intel) From the starting point, turn west and enter the cockpit of a junkyard plane (C-130).
- Item No. 40: (2/2 Intel) Inside the only cockpit on top of hill (C-130), after the two black SUV's cross your path and approx. 88m before the jeep.
- Main article: The Enemy of My Enemy/Transcript
- Out of the Frying Pan... (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Obtained by beating "The Enemy of My Enemy" on any difficulty.
- Queen takes Rook (25 / Silver Trophy ) - Obtained by beating "Loose Ends", and "The Enemy of My Enemy" on Veteran.
- Main article: The Enemy of My Enemy/Trivia