|Previous level||Time and Fate (in-game) |
|Team||Joint Special Operations Command|
|Weapons||MTAR MMS, Tac-45 Laser, Data Glove|
|Enemy weapons||MTAR, FAL OSW, MSMC|
|Date||May 29th, 2025|
|Objective||• Gain access to Anthem|
• Avoid being spotted by MQ drones
|Multiplayer map||Overflow, Meltdown|
- "David Mason's team heads to Pakistan to spy on Menendez, who has co-opted rogue ISI leaders to reverse engineer a downed US drone."
- — Mission description
"Fallen Angel" is the fifth mission in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II single-player campaign. It involves the player taking control of David Mason as he attempts to infiltrate Anthem, one of Raul Menendez's strongholds, to gather any intel on Raul Menendez by tapping on his conversations.
- David Mason (playable)
- Mike Harper (Intact/W.I.A.) (player-determined)
- Javier Salazar
- Raul Menendez
- ISI Leader
- Tian Zhao
- Tommy Briggs (cutscene only)
- Farid (cutscene only)
Video WalkthroughEditBOII Mission 5 Fallen Angel Playthough(25:29)
- Avoid damage from large debris in streets.
- Direct CLAWs to eliminate enemy personnel (x8) in the flooded street.
- Record 400TB of data from Menendez surveillance.
- Incinerate enemy personnel (x10) with flamethrower attachment.
- Protect CLAWs (x2) from destruction.
- Deploy SOC-T boost to find alternate routes (x2).
- Destroy enemy vehicles (x20) with drone missiles.
- Destroy enemy vehicles (x8) with the SOC-T.
- Collect intel (x3).
- 100% survivability rating.
Found in LevelEdit
Access Kit UsageEdit
- The flamethrower for Brutus.
- A fuse box used to open a door that allows Salazar and the CLAWs to fight from the rooftop level, just after leaving the flooded shop at the beginning, albeit for only a short time.
- A door which lets Section listen to a conversation about arriving SOC-Ts.
Intel ItemsEditCall of Duty Black Ops 2 - High IQ Achievement Guide (Part 2)(02:57)
- If the player has subtitles on, when Harper says, "These drones are really starting to piss me off," it censors "piss", even if the graphic content is not reduced.
- Though it is very difficult to do, if the player alerts the drone helicopter and manages to avoid its attacks, Harper will eventually destroy it
- If the drone helicopter the player is supposed to avoid is destroyed, when Harper reaches the two soldiers standing above the sewer entrance, he will shoot them both immediately.
- The building after avoiding the drone is extremely reminiscent of the collapsed building after the ambush in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 mission, "Scorched Earth".
- During the SOC-T sequence of the level, it is possible to hear both "Escape from Anthem" and "Pakistan Run", tracks from Black Ops II OST.
- The looters being killed by the MQ Drone drop useable Tac-45's.
- This is the second mission where the mission data (title, location, etc.) doesn't appear when the level starts, the first being Pyrrhic Victory.
- This is the first mission in Call of Duty: Black Ops II where Section is seen in third person outside of cutscenes in the game.
- The spy that DeFalco shoots in the knees was a member of the ISI.
- DeFalco shot the spy on the knees, as Menendez did with Woods and Hudson
- When taking control of Maximus, enemy soldiers will rappel down from a VTOL. This VTOL can be destroyed after dropping of the soldiers and start flying away.
- When meeting Tian Zhao, both Section and Harper stand calmly and try to reason with him, while Salazar can be seen standing in a very sharp position, ready to fire, and yet Zhao's bodyguards pay attention only to Section and Harper.
- When meeting Zhao, Crosby disappears and another SEAL will take his place.
- On the Behind the Scenes of the reveal trailer, Salazar can be seen hiding from the MQ Drone under the ISI truck. However, he was wearing the clothes from the mission Karma.
- If the player stands towards the end of the street and does not help Harper push the gate open, the bus will start tumbling toward the player at incredible speed and kill them.
- When the player must hide from the MQ Drone, the player's field of view is decreased dramatically.
- In the beginning of the level, the player can see several signs labelled "Fariha Market". These signs are reused from the Modern Warfare 2 map Invasion.
Hey Good Looking (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - Plastic surgery avoided.
Futurist (50 / Silver Trophy ) - Complete all future levels in veteran.
- Main article: Fallen Angel/Transcript