|Previous level||Legends Never Die (in-game)|
|Next level||Birds of Prey|
|Game||Call of Duty: Ghosts|
|Place||Caracas, Venezuela (Federation Capital)|
|Date||June 15th, 2027 - 00:41:12|
|Objective||Confirm target’s identity. |
Fire the zipline launcher.
Capture the HVT.
Upload virus to the power system.
Escape the building.
|Enemies||Federation, Victor H. Ramos|
|Multiplayer map||Free Fall|
"Federation Day" is the seventh campaign mission featured in Call of Duty: Ghosts. The mission involves the Ghosts in Caracas, in which they stealthily enter a building to install a hacking device, find information on Rorke, and to find and interrogate his right-hand man, Victor Ramos.
- Logan Walker (playable)
- David "Hesh" Walker
- Keegan P. Russ
- Elias "Scarecrow" Walker (Voice Only)
- Victor H. Ramos (K.I.A.)
- Gabriel T. Rorke (seen on TV)
The mission starts on the rooftop of a skyscraper in Caracas, Venezuela. The sky is lit by fireworks as the city celebrates the founding day of the Federation. Keegan and Logan are waiting for Ramos to arrive. Several helicopters are seen flying above, one lands and Ramos comes out. Keegan states that it is time to "earn the mask". Hesh then arrives. Using portable rope launchers, the trio zipline to the building, securing a rappel point. After stealthily taking out enemy soldiers, Keegan and Logan infiltrate the skyscraper by cutting through the glass.
The duo make their way to a server room, where Logan rushes to upload a virus into the system before avoiding five Fed soldiers, one of whom Keegan takes out. The two are eventually recognized by security forces and are forced to rappel down the building into a large lobby where a firefight takes place. Hesh assists them by deactivating the elevators, to prevent enemies from closing in on their positions. Once the Ghosts regroup, they encounter their HVT, Victor H. Ramos, who gives them intel on Rorke. This is interrupted by Rorke, who taunts the Ghosts through a live broadcast. Rorke then proceeds to detonate explosives within the building, forcing the group to evacuate and parachute down as the building collapses.
|Found in level|
- Main article: Federation Day/Transcript
- Federation Day (10/ Bronze Trophy ) - Gather intel on Rorke. (Complete "Federation Day" on any difficulty.)
- Sleeping Beauty (10/ Bronze Trophy ) - Kill sleeping enemy in face down rappel section.
- Carbon Faceprint (10/ Bronze Trophy ) - Catch the photocopier with your face.
- Shortly after going inside the skyscraper for the second time, an instrumental version of "Survival" by Eminem can be heard. Survival was the song featured in the multiplayer reveal trailer and in the ending credits for the game.
- Several books have Activision employees' names inscribed on them.
- A book shelf on the 56th floor is inscribed with "Given for: World Not Ending 2012", connecting to the large-scale beliefs of the world ending on December 21, 2012. The 2012 trophy is also found in the mission Struck Down. The same shelf also houses another trophy inscribed with "Awarded For: Most Bushes Cut And Pots Smashed", referencing the Legend of Zelda series, and another trophy with the shape of a Police Box inscribed with "Awarded For: Largest Interior With Smallest Exterior", referencing the TARDIS from Doctor Who.
- In a promotional image for the level, the Federation soldier whose corpse is being dragged by Keegan is more heavily armed than the appearance of the enemies in the final version of the level.
- When confronting Ramos, there is a chance that near the bottom right corner of the desk, there will be a floating IA-2 with an ACOG Scope and Silencer.
- As Keegan moves through the door marked 'Carani', his weapon changes from an IA-2 to a Vector CRB without his hands moving.
- Once Rorke's live broadcast has ended and the explosives are triggered, Ramos goes under the table and begins to pray. The player can execute him without penalty.