Castro in "Five".
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (mentioned only)
|Rank||Prime Minister of Cuba|
President of Cuba
|Affiliations||Cuba, Soviet Union|
|Status||Alive (as of "Five", Original Timeline)|
K.I.A. (Agonia Fracture)
|Birth||August 13, 1926, Birán, Oriente Province, Cuba (age 37 in "Five")|
|Height||6'3" (1.91 m)|
|Death||November 6th, 1963, The Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia, United States (Agonia Fracture)|
|Weapon||M1911, Python w/ ACOG, any weapon obtained by the player in "Five".|
|Voice Actor||Marlon Correa|
Ascension (heard only)
- "¡Viva la Revolución!"
- — Fidel Castro
- Main article: "Five"/Quotes#Fidel Castro
- It is shown that Castro thinks highly about Richard Nixon since he says he reminds him of his comrade Che Guevara, Castro's best friend who fought alongside him in the Cuban Revolution.
- Castro can be heard in one of the telephones in Ascension.
- Pictures of him were seen in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II behind the scenes video for Town.
- When Castro is waiting for his Pack-A-Punched gun, he will sometimes whistle the tune of Speed Cola.
- Unlike his Black Ops Campaign counterpart, the zombies Castro is a lot more comedic and friendly.
- Castro doesn't seem to like John F. Kennedy. This is reciprocated.