Castro in "Five".
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (mentioned only)
|Rank||Prime Minister of Cuba|
President of Cuba
|Affiliations||Cuba, Soviet Union|
|Birth||August 13, 1926, Birán, Oriente Province, Cuba|
|Height||6'3" (1.91 m)|
|Death||Between October 16 and November 19, 1963, The Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia, U.S.A. (aged 37)|
|Weapon||M1911, Python w/ ACOG, any weapon obtained by the player in "Five".|
|Voice Actor||Marlon Correa|
Ascension (heard only)
- "¡Viva la Revolución!"
- — Fidel Castro
Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz is the Prime Minister of Cuba, protagonist, and playable character in the Zombies map "Five". His player indicator color is green. (Shared with Edward Richtofen and Michael Rooker.)
- Main article: "Five"/Quotes#Fidel Castro
- It is shown that Castro thinks highly about Richard Nixon since he says he reminds him of his comrade Che Guevara, Castro's best friend who fought alongside him in the Cuban Revolution.
- Castro can be heard in one of the telephones in Ascension.
- Pictures of him were seen in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II behind the scenes video for Town.
- When Castro is waiting for his Pack-A-Punched gun, he will sometimes whistle the tune of Speed Cola.