So my mate got MW2 for PS3 a while ago, and he was looking forward to earning everything (titles, emblems, etc) legitimately. He accidently connected to a hacked server and had his level maxed and everything unlocked, is there any way to resort back to how he was before he joined the server? —Unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168
- Don't Play MW2, hacker wise, it's too far gone, never going to be fixed, there is no way that i know of to reset the stats, you can always hope, but it ain't going back to how it used to be.
- 09:15, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- i wouldnt say its too far gone. last time i got to play it, there were some hacked games, but its certainly less gone than w@w and mw1. RisingSun2013 21:35, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- I'll give you that, it is still bad though, i think they could at least try, maybe fix it once a year, it would be better to play the old games properly again...
- 00:03, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- if they did, they should definitely start with either mw1 or w@w. those ones are really, really bad. RisingSun2013 00:07, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- you could always make a new profile, or have another hacker reset your stats, but i recommend not trying the second thing. RisingSun2013 01:00, June 14, 2014 (UTC)