- "You always spawn at your base. Use teamwork to eliminate players on the opposing team. The first team to reach the score limit wins."
- — Official description
Frontline is an game mode debuting in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It plays similar to Team Deathmatch with the exception being, everyone on one team always spawns on one side of a map or the base. At the base, the team that owns the base gets an armour bonus for for a limited time after they spawn while being at their base. It is important to utilize teamwork and push engagements into the middle of the map, and if possible spawn trap the enemy by killing them in areas where they are exposed as soon as they leave their base's borders, as the enemy team can do the same should they get a successful rush.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Edit
- 5 minute time limit
- 200 points in total to win. 100 points to win the first round
- 1 point for getting a kill in your base
- 2 points for getting kill where both players are outside their bases
- 1 point for getting a kill when a enemy is in their base