- "You always spawn at your base. Use teamwork to eliminate players on the opposing team. The first team to reach the score limit wins."
- — Official description
Frontline is an game mode in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It plays similar to Team Deathmatch with the exception being, everyone on one team always spawns on one side of a map or the base. At the base, the team that owns the base gets an armour bonus for being at their base.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Edit
- 5 minute time limit
- 200 points in total to win. 100 points to win the first round
- 1 point for getting a kill in your base
- 2 points for getting kill where both players are outside their bases
- 1 point for getting a kill when a enemy is in their base