|Previous level||Falaise Road|
|Next level||The Black Baron|
|Game||Call of Duty 3|
|Enemy weapons||MP40, Kar98k|
|Date||August 9, 1944, 0700 hours|
|Objective||Destroy the Fuel Plant|
|Multiplayer map||Fuel Plant|
Fuel Plant is the sixth mission in Call of Duty 3. In this level, Sgt. Doyle, Cpl. Keith and Pierre LaRoche start out in the outskirts of a German fuel plant. They move into the fuel plant and fight their way through a train station and a building, where the player open the gate and let Pierre climb to the roof and becomes a sniper.
Leaving the building to regroup with Major Ingram, Isabelle DuFontaine and some Marquis Warriors come out on the other side, where Isabelle gives Doyle a sack of charges to destroy the fuel tanks. Doyle then takes control of a jeep's machine gun and the jeep eventually crashes after being shot up. But, Doyle and the others eventually reach the giant fuel tanks, and Doyle plants a charge on all of them. However, at the last one, he is knocked down by a Wehrmacht soldier, who attempts to shoot Doyle, but instead gets his gun jammed. After that Doyle wrestles the German soldier and knocks him off the fuel tank's balcony, but nearly falls off himself.
Afterwards, Major Ingram and the remaining Marquis leaves to find themselves the jeeps for extraction. Sgt. Doyle and Cpl. Keith regroups with Pierre and Isabelle in the rooftop, where after sniping the Germans they were trapped.
Then the SAS soldiers and the members of the Marquis attempt to escape in the German jeep. Doyle and his passengers then see Major Ingram's jeep crash and explode, making them think Ingram is dead. Cpl. Keith believes that Ingram survived, which in result he wanted Doyle to go with him for Ingram causing Keith to call Marcel a traitor and coward. At last the Marquis finally decided to find and save Ingram in the eleventh level, "Hostage".
Videos EditCall of Duty 3 - Mission 6 -- Fuel Depot (Part 1 of 2)(09:18)
28 views Call of Duty 3 - Mission 6 -- Fuel Depot (Part 2 of 2)(08:58)
- This is the only level to have subtitle in german and the only level to have a German speak English.
- When the player gets pinned down by the half-track after their jeep wrecks, one can hear a German soldier yelling "sniper" in plain English when Pierre engages them from the roof. This is probably so the player can understand what the German is saying.
- This is the first level where the Lee-Enfield is usable.
- During the escape scene, its possible to run over the fleeing German soldiers.
- This is the only level in Call of Duty 3 where a gun jams.