Ghost may refer to:
- Ghost (Zombies) - A special enemy that appears in the mansion in Buried.
- Ghostly Room - An Easter egg in Call of Duty: Finest Hour.
- Ghosts - Easter Eggs put in various Call of Duty games.
- Simon "Ghost" Riley - A character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and the main character of Modern Warfare 2: Ghost.
- Ghost (achievement) - An achievement/trophy available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Modern Warfare 2: Ghost - A comic book series as a companion to the main series game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Ghost (perk) - A Tier 1 perk in Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts - The 10th game in the Call of Duty series.
- Ghosts (faction) - A faction in Call of Duty: Ghosts.