Ghost may refer to:
- Ghost (Zombies), a special enemy that appears in the mansion in Buried.
- Ghostly Room, an easter egg in Call of Duty: Finest Hour.
- Ghosts, Easter Eggs put in various Call of Duty games.
- Simon "Ghost" Riley, a character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and the main character of Modern Warfare 2: Ghost.
- Ghost (achievement), an achievement/trophy available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Modern Warfare 2: Ghost, a comic book series as a companion to the main series game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Ghost (perk), a Tier 1 perk in Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts, the 10th game in the Call of Duty series.
- Ghosts (faction), a faction in Call of Duty: Ghosts.