Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For a similar scorestreak module in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, see Rocket Turret.
10 grenades (initially)
|Rate of Fire||
The Grenade Turret is an equalizer streak featured in Call of Duty: Ghosts mode Extinction. However, instead of firing itself, it needs a player to operate it.
- Manned turret with 10 grenades.
- +1 (Cost: 1): Fire faster grenades and utilize a larger grenade capacity. (15 grenades)
- +2 (Cost: 1): Significantly increased explosive radius and damage for the turret.
- +3 (Cost: 2): A larger ammo capacity provides more firepower per dollar. (30 grenades)
- +4 (Cost: 3): Equipped with incendiary rockets that will burn their targets after impact.