The Hellstorm Missile is a Scorestreak reward featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops II that requires a scorestreak of 700. It is similar to the Predator Missile from the Modern Warfare series, with the exception that the player can choose to either shoot a cluster of bombs, or use a single missile.
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
The missile uses the 'aim' button to increase the speed of the missile (Only before the cluster bomb is launched), and the 'fire' button to launch a random number of cluster bombs. Before shooting the cluster bomb, the missile will automatically lock on after a few seconds to enemies near the crosshair, and if the cluster bomb is launched, one bomb will be locked on to each targeted enemy.
This Scorestreak is not recommended for use in Hardcore modes, as it is very easy to accidentally kill teammates, particularly if the cluster bomb is used.
- The Hellstorm Missile can be destroyed by bullets before it activates its cluster bomb, seen here.
- It is possible to destroy a Hellstorm Missile by throwing an EMP Grenade near the person who acquired the Scorestreak, or straight up in the air towards the missile itself if it is close enough to the ground.
- A glitch may occur when the Hellstorm Missile will continue to fly and hit the ground and not let the player be able to launch its cluster bomb.
- It is possible to get a headshot with a Hellstorm Missile, this can be done by not detonating the missile and being incredibly accurate.
- No announcement will be made if a hostile Hellstorm Missile has been launched. Only friendly missiles are announced.
- If two Hellstorm Missiles come into contact with each other, they will explode (does not matter if it is friendly or hostile).
- If a UAV or other scorestreaks happens to be just under the location of where the Hellstorm Missile is launched or about to land, either the cluster bombs or the main missle will destroy the scorestreak.
- The missile uses the model of the missiles on the 2K12 Kub from the Modern Warfare series.