|Hit and Run|
|Previous level||Over Reactor|
|Next level||Toxic Paradise|
|Game||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
USP .45 (Co-Op only, replaces the Dragunov for the second player)
|Objective||Eliminate Colonel Farhan|
Eliminate Captain Mahad
Rescue the hostages
Signal the rescue choppers with s smoke grenade
Defend the area until exfil arrives
|Campaign level||"Return to Sender"|
- "Local strongmen are holding our embassy staff for ransom. We don't negotiate with terrorists."
- — Level Description
Hit and Run is a Special Ops Mission Mode challenge in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It involves the player killing two specific targets, rescuing civilians, and securing the area until evac arrives.
The player begins on a building overlooking the map, with a Dragunov and an MP5 (if playing in co-op, each player will be given different weapons, with the host getting the said weapon set but the guest having an MP5 and USP .45). There is a selection of weapons on the floor in the initial area. The player must fight off enemies and eventually kill the two targets. Once this is done the player must head down to the docks to secure and free the hostages. The player must then toss a Smoke Grenade to signal that the hostages are secure and to bring in the evac. The player must then fight off wave after wave of enemies, including one MH-6 Little Bird, for 90 seconds until the helicopter arrives, at which point the mission is completed.
|Found in level|
- Colonel Farhan and Captain Mahad share the same character model as Waraabe.
- The truck right below where the player starts can be crawled under by going prone. In most other levels at the same location this can also be done.
- This mission, Firewall, Invisible Threat, Fire Mission, and Black Ice are the only Mission Mode challenges where the players have different starting loadouts.
- The Stinger that can be picked up in the beginning of the mission acquires a new targeting system that marks Little Birds in a green square.