|Appears in||Zombies (mode)|
Call of Duty: Black Ops
|Active||May 1st, 1776 - Unknown|
|Motto||Novus Ordo Seclorum|
New Order of the Ages
The Illuminati usually refers to a purported clandestine organization which runs the entire media (according to conspiracy theorists), carefully calculating and planning everything that happens in secret. The Illuminati are briefly mentioned in the Call of Duty: Black Ops mission S.O.G. at the start of the mission on one of the classified documents and in the Zombies maps Shi No Numa, Der Riese, and Kino der Toten by Edward Richtofen. It should also be noted that Richtofen himself is a member.
There are multiple codes and references of the Illuminati in the Zombies game mode.
- Next to Speed Cola, enter the room turn to right and on the wall (right hand side) you will see the Illuminati symbols (same as on the bag of the Pentagon Thief's bag).
- In the kitchen nearby the power room, one can see more Illuminati symbols.
- There is a note with Illuminati code hidden in a drain in the spawn room.
- More coding is written on a wall behind the barricade to the left of the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- There is a code written on the white door in the room next to the Type-100.
Kino der TotenEdit
- The Eye of Providence is found inside a book on a bookshelf behind a barricade. This barricade is located next to a meteor fragment in the room leading to the stage.
- Richtofen, upon getting the Ray Gun from the Mystery Box, may say "The Illuminati will never get their hands on me again."
"Five" & AscensionEdit
- The Eye of Providence can be seen briefly on any television showing the location of the Mystery Box. The TVs are turned on when the power is.
- In "Five", one can see the Illuminati code on the Pentagon Thief's bag.
- When Pack-a-Punched, the MTAR and AK-74u in Call of Duty: Black Ops II can attain the Eye of Providence as the Reticle with the Reflex sight.