|Previous level||Little Bros|
|Next level||Server Crash|
|Game||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Weapons||L86 LSW, M320 GLM, Barrett .50cal, SCAR-L|
|Campaign level||"Scorched Earth"|
- "Use the UAV and a Juggernaut suit to find and defuse IEDs."
- — Level Description
This mission takes place in the streets of Berlin, Germany. When playing with two players, one player is equipped with an EOD Bombsuit and must defuse several IEDs placed around the map. The second player provides cover with a sniper rifle and a thermal SCAR-L from a distant rooftop, and has access to Predator Missiles, which he must use to spot the IED's so that the ground player may defuse them. If playing solo, the player is on the ground with the Juggernaut suit, but he can also use the Predator drone. Both players face heavy opposition from enemy tanks, infantry, and air support.
Eight IEDs are scattered throughout the parkway in Berlin and it's up to Metal Zero Four to defuse them. When there are two players, one is on the rooftop with sniper weapons and remote control of a UCAV carrying Predator missiles. The other is on the street with an explosive ordnance disposal armor suit. In solo mode, the player has the Juggernaut suit AND the UCAV, thus giving you both jobs.
Press the required button to have the UCAV detect IEDs. This identifies their locations on the streets. Hit the appropriate button to arm a missile and send it toward the rightmost IEDs. This clears out any enemies in the area.
Now the player on the streets can move between the IEDs and diffuse them. During this time, the second player can protect his partner with their sniper weapons.
The rooftop marksman should call out where the enemies are so his teammate can take cover when necessary. Make the way down the street, using the Predator missile to nail nearby enemies. With all the bombs neutralized, the mission ends.
|Found in level|
These weapons can be found with and without attachments.
- This mission, Hit and Run, Firewall, Fire Mission, and Black Ice are the only Mission Mode challenges where the players have different starting loadouts.
- Oddly, Attack Dogs can still kill the EOD Tech by pushing them down and biting their throat, even though the player is wearing Juggernaut armor.
- If the player refuses to defuse the bombs, unlimited AIs are unleashed against the player.
- The L86 LSW appears to have a faster reload than normal, on par with Sleight of Hand.
- The enemy soldiers in this level have completely different equipment from their Campaign or Multiplayer counterparts, with unique load bearing vests, their uniforms have a hood instead of a fur collar, and the camouflage that they wear is a different, more blue variation.
- The title "Invisible Threat" (oddly) may refer to the player who is sniping from the high rise instead of the player on the ground. Few soldiers seem to notice the sniper, and in Co-operative mode, the sniper only has access to the UAV.