Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Nickname(s)||The Femme Fatale|
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops III|
|Status||Alive (as of Shadows of Evil)|
|Marks||Mark of the Beast|
|Weapon||Bloodhound, any weapon obtained by the player.|
|Equipment||Scissors, Knife, Fragmentation Grenades|
|Voice Actress||Heather Graham|
|Level||Shadows of Evil|
- "She belongs in motion pictures, but instead works as a burlesque dancer at the city’s most ”upscale” nightclub – where she inevitably attracts the attention of many powerful men, manipulating their weaknesses and desires for her own ends."
- — Jessica's bio
Jessica works as a burlesque dancer in the Black Lace club, though she dreams of becoming a famous Hollywood star. In order to make it happen, she went as far as engaging in a sexual relationship with a film producer. The relationship, however, was caught by a press photographer, who threatened to blackmail Jessica. Left with no choice, she decided to invite him over, luring him into a trap and killing him to get rid of the evidence.
On one night, Jessica does her usual performance at Black Lace, where she meets the magician Nero Blackstone, the boxer Floyd Campbell, and Detective Jack Vincent. During her's performance, the four of them are mysteriously knocked out cold. Each of them later wake up in different areas of Morg, finding their left hand branded with the Mark of the Beast. They discover zombies roaming around the city, and attempt to escape, only to reunite in an alley later. A mysterious figure calling himself Shadow Man then asks the four characters to complete the rituals to atone for their sins. Jessica collects her ritual item, which is the film producer's toupée, and later sacrifices him as part of the ritual. After finishing all the rituals, the Shadow Man reveals that they have opened a gateway to freeing the Apothicon on their dimension. After reading a book located in Nero's lair, the four find out the true nature of the Apothicon, as well as the Keepers. They then proceed to summon the Keepers under the Rift, where they work together to "kill" the Shadow Man (unknowingly to them, only his physical body was destroyed, while his soul is preserved within the Summoning Key). Using the power of the Keepers, they destroy the large Apothicon creature roaming the skies of Morg City, freeing their dimension from the Apothicon's wrath. As the Keepers return the key to them, The Origins Edward Richtofen quickly appears and takes it. He thanks Jessica and the others for their efforts, then teleports away, leaving their fates unknown.
Main article: Shadows of Evil/Quotes#Jessica Rose
- Jessica seems to hate all the other three characters, as evident by her quotes when interacting with them. Oddly, none of them return said sentiments.
- Vincent initially offers an alliance with her, though he states that he knows she will backstab him "first chance [she] gets".
- Campbell is neutral towards Jessica, as he only looks out for himself.
- Nero initially tries to flirt with Jessica, and like Vincent, also offers to work together with her for a chance of survival.