Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2Edit
- "Break's over, Roach. Let's go."
- — Soap to Roach in Cliffhanger. Also his first words in the Modern Warfare Series.
- "...Too right, mate. Now in the eyes of the world, they're the victims. Nobody's gonna say a word when the Russians club every American they can reach."
- — Soap, "Takedown" pre-cutscene.
- "Price?... This belongs to you, sir."
- — Soap, giving back the M1911 he received during "Game Over" to Captain Price in "The Gulag".
- "We've got one good UMP. They've got a thousand."
- — Soap, in the cutscene before "Just Like Old Times"
- "Dogs. I hate dogs."
- — Soap, "Contingency", when Price mentions a German Shepherd.
- "Roach? Ghost? Come in, Ghost. Do you copy? Does anyone copy?"
- — Soap, in "The Enemy of My Enemy" pre-cutscene.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
- "Price... you need to know. Makarov... knows... Yuri..."
- — Soap's last words before his death in "Blood Brothers".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.