Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2Edit
- "Break's over, Roach. Let's go."
- — Soap to Roach in Cliffhanger. Also his first words in the Modern Warfare Series.
- "...Too right, mate. Now in the eyes of the world, they're the victims. Nobody's gonna say a word when the Russians club every American they can reach."
- — Soap, "Takedown" pre-cutscene.
- "Price?... This belongs to you, sir."
- — Soap, giving back the M1911 he received during "Game Over" to Captain Price in "The Gulag".
- "We've got one good UMP. They've got a thousand."
- — Soap, in the cutscene before "Just Like Old Times"
- "Dogs. I hate dogs."
- — Soap, "Contingency", when Price mentions a German Shepherd.
- "Roach? Ghost? Come in, Ghost. Do you copy? Does anyone copy?"
- — Soap, in "The Enemy of My Enemy" pre-cutscene.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
- "Price... you need to know. Makarov... knows... Yuri..."
- — Soap's last words before his death in "Blood Brothers".