|John F. Kennedy|
Kennedy in U.S.D.D.
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
|Rank||President of the United States|
Senator (Massachusetts, formerly)
Lieutenant Junior Grade (United States Navy) (formerly)
|Affiliations||United States of America|
United States Navy (formerly)
|Killed By||Lee Harvey Oswald with a Carcano M38 (in reality)|
Alex Mason (Dragovich's point of view)
|Birth||May 29, 1917, Brookline, Massachusetts, U.S.A.|
|Death||November 22, 1963, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A. (aged 46)|
|Timeline||Black Ops Timeline|
|Voice Actor||Chriss Anglin|
Twelve days after the meeting, John F. Kennedy visits Dallas, where he is assassinated. Afterwards, Lee Harvey Oswald is alleged to have committed the crime, but it is heavily implied that Mason is actually the one who shot him, or at least that he was involved in the assassination. Furthermore, in the mission "Redemption", when Mason is strangling Dragovich, Mason says "You tried to make me kill my own President", to which Dragovich sneeringly replies "Tried?", implying Mason did kill Kennedy, though he could have been lying.
In the mission "Revelations", Mason says "Proceed to target. Oswald compromised", so it's also implied that Mason didn't kill Kennedy.
- According to President Kennedy's mail account on the Central Intelligence Agency Data System, Evelyn Cross and John Trent have sent e-mails to him, warning President Kennedy to "play along" or else.
- Evelyn Cross's letter, dated June 26, 1963, told Kennedy to "reconsider" an unknown final offer from a certain individual. She insisted Kennedy to take the offer "before it's too late."
- John Trent's letter, dated November 21, 1963, one day before the Kennedy assassination, was a "last warning" about an unknown event, which likely had something to do with his assassination.
- Kennedy has two voice actors. In "U.S.D.D.", he is voiced by Chriss Anglin, who speaks with a realistic depiction of Kennedy's voice. In "Five", he is voiced by Jim Meskimen, who uses an exaggerated New England accent.
- Chriss Anglin, the voice actor who plays Kennedy in the campaign, also played Kennedy in the 2008 comedy, An American Carol.