|John F. Kennedy|
Kennedy in U.S.D.D.
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
|Rank||President of the United States (1961-1963)|
|Affiliations||United States of America, United States Navy (formerly)|
|Birth||May 29, 1917, Brookline, Massachusetts, U.S.A.|
|Death||November 22, 1963, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A. (Aged 46)|
|Weapon||M1911, China Lake, any weapon obtained by the player in "Five".|
|Voice Actor||Chriss Anglin (Campaign)
Jim Meskimen (Zombies)
- "Do not pray for easy lives, my friends. Pray to be stronger men."
- — Kennedy in "Five".
- Main article: "Five"/Quotes
- In the cutscene preceding "Five", Kennedy says the word "Zombies" rather casually in response to the attack. This could imply that he already knows about the Zombies.
- Kennedy is the 4th playable character to be introduced with the first name John, however since he was a real person he was the first person that gamers probably knew his first name, the last one would be John Price.
- According to President Kennedy's mail account on the Central Intelligence Agency Data System, Evelyn Cross and John Trent have sent emails to him respectively, warning President Kennedy to "play along" or else.
- Evelyn Cross's letter, dated June 26, 1963, told Kennedy to "reconsider" an unknown final offer from a certain individual. She insisted Kennedy to take the offer "before it's too late."
- John Trent's letter, dated November 21, 1963, one day before the Kennedy assassination, was a "last warning" about an unknown event, which likely had something to do with his assassination.
- Kennedy appears in a small Easter Egg in Ascension: He can be heard through one of the three red telephones, which start to ring after certain events in Ascension.
- In Black Ops, Kennedy has two voice actors. In U.S.D.D., he is voiced by Chriss Anglin, who speaks with a realistic depiction of Kennedy's voice. In "Five", he is voiced by Jim Meskimen, who uses an exaggerated New England accent.
- In an email from John Trent it states "victory cannot be achieved without sacrafice" something Viktor Reznov says in Vorkuta