Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Strike Package Reward|
The Care Package is airdropped via C-130 Hercules and gives the player enhanced body armor along with an M60E4 Light Machine Gun, an MP412 revolver, a Smoke Grenade, and a Frag Grenade. Players wearing the armor will have enhanced damage resistance, along with the perks Scavenger, Quickdraw and SitRep, allowing almost infinite ammunition. Players will receive the pro benefits if they have it unlocked in Create-A-Class. A player wearing this armor has increased damage reduction, only taking 8% of all damage, at the expense of severely limited mobility, moving at 65% of normal speed, and is limited to the weapons supplied. The total amount of health when wearing the Juggernaut armour ranges from 1250 to 1750 health. Players with this suit will appear as a diamond on everyone's map in real time, even if the enemy team's radar has been jammed.
The Juggernaut killstreak is incredibly durable and can survive dozens of shots from most weapons in the game. Due to Scavenger, Juggernauts can be guaranteed an almost infinite ammunition replenish, making them a force to be reckoned in situations where the enemies cannot properly coordinate and neutralize one. Quickdraw sharply reduces ADS time, so one can take out enemies without much problems, while SitRep protects the Juggernaut from explosive equipment. The EOD uniform is incredibly durable (being immune to a stick from a Semtex),,. requiring concentrated firepower from multiple enemies converging on the Juggernaut in order to destroy it.
The Juggernaut is very slow, and alert team members who communicate often can afford to maintain their distance while staying behind solid cover to avoid said enemy, and coordinate with snipers to eliminate this threat. It is also extremely vulnerable to Stun Grenades (as Juggernauts would be in Survival Mode), slowing them down to a near stop and severely hindering their ability to turn (and fight back). Predator Missiles or an AC-130 105mm shot can kill in a Juggernaut in one direct hit.
The Juggernaut is also highly vulnerable to rocket launchers, with the RPG-7 and SMAW able to kill in two shots, or one if it is a direct hit to the head. An I.M.S. can kill a Juggernaut in three hits, and a falling Care Package can kill a Juggernaut instantly.
Call of Duty: GhostsEdit
|Call of Duty: Ghosts|
|Strike Package Reward|
The Juggernaut returns in Call of Duty: Ghosts as a 10 pointstreak in the Assault Strike Chain. Similarly to Modern Warfare 3, a unique care package is airdropped via C-130 Hercules. Once obtained, the player will receive a minigun similar to the Death Machine, a P226, and a Canister Bomb. The player will appear as a diamond on everyone's map in real-time. While equipping the Juggernaut suit, the player can only collect ammo for the P226. Also, unlike Modern Warfare 3, the player's health does not regenerate while operating the suit for balancing. An AI version can be called in with the Loki pointstreak; the AI Juggernaut's kills will add to the owner's pointstreak and can help the owner potentially earn a K.E.M. Strike after 25 (24 w/ Hardline) total non-killstreak kills.
Once again, the Juggernaut is extremely resistant to gunfire and explosions. Without proper coordination or suppression from the enemy team, the player can rip through enemies and push the enemy back into their spawns or clear the way to capture objectives. Like the Death Machine, the minigun can only be fired from the hip and is effective at close and medium ranges. The Canister Bomb is effective as it can be used to clear rooms or objectives without risking lethal gunfire in close quarters combat. Because the suit is slow and visible to everyone, it is best to coordinate with the player's team, if possible, and stay with them as the player's teammates can provide backup or provide bait for easy kills.
The Juggernaut suit is extremely slow and is visible as a diamond on everyone's minimap in real-time. Enemies can easily swarm the Juggernaut with proper coordination. Close quarters combat is not recommended, as the Juggernaut cannot maneuver very quickly and they will take damage extremely quickly. Concentrated fire and explosions can easily swarm them and kill them in a matter of seconds. Concussion Grenades severely hinder their movement and bring almost to a complete standstill. Thermobaric Grenades can weaken their armor and do severe damage to their suit. Sentry Guns and the I.M.S. or any high pointstreaks can also do lethal damage to the Juggernaut.
- Getting kills with the Juggernaut suit does not count toward other pointstreak rewards; however, completing objectives will still count towards other pointstreaks.
- When damaging a Juggernaut, the Juggernaut icon appears under the hit marker.
- When being delivered via care package, unlike most other airdrops, the Juggernaut armor is not dropped by a Little Bird, but rather by a C-130 Hercules, like the Emergency Airdrop.
- The Juggernaut killfeed symbol used in multiplayer is the same killfeed icon that was cut from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. It is also seen when killed by a Juggernaut in Special Ops.
- Juggernauts are also able to withstand a direct hit by a Throwing Knife. The thrown blade, however, will still be embedded within the Juggernaut.
- A Care Package can kill a Juggernaut instantly if it falls on top of them as seen here.
- The FIM-92 Stinger can lock on to enemy Juggernaut players in private matches.
- Each of the factions have a different Juggernaut model.
- Interestingly, when reloading the MP412 in the Juggernaut suit, it can be reload canceled as soon as the casings are emptied from the cylinder.
- When the player is in a Juggernaut suit (at full health) and attempts to overcook a fragmentation grenade and have it explode in their hand, he will still die. The same happens if attempting to throw back an already cooked grenade. This is because a fragmentation grenade that explodes in the player's hand will deal exactly 50,000 points of damage (seen by hacking the armor number in Survival Mode or using trainers), which is far more health than the Juggernaut suit provides.
- The C-130 will always fly in the direction the player was facing when they threw the smoke marker.
Durability of the Juggernaut