- "Increased health"
- — Perk description
Call of Duty 4: Modern WarfareEdit
|Tier 2 Perk|
Old School Mode Edit
Juggernaut appears in Old School Mode as one of the six perks available.
- Bloc - Found in the south-easternmost corner of the map, near the G36C.
- Countdown - Found in the western area of the map, next to the shipping containers and the destroyed MG jeep.
- Crash and Winter Crash - Found inside the alleyway at the southern part of the map, near the AK-47.
- Creek - Found next to a camping area near the entrance of the cavern, next to a jeep, towards the southern end of the map.
- Crossfire - Found on the north-western intersection of the main road, near the M249 SAW, RPG-7 and MP5.
- Pipeline - Found towards the western side of the main road.
- Strike - Found in the middle of archways directly to the west of the statue, near the AK-47.
- Vacant - Found on the loading dock in front of the warehouse, near the Frag Grenade.
Call of Duty: World at WarEdit
|Tier 2 Perk|
In Call of Duty: World at War, it decreases the bullet damage the player takes by 25%. The Flak Jacket perk was created to be the antithesis to explosive weapons, making Juggernaut less powerful in Call of Duty: World at War. In almost all situations, Juggernaut will allow the user to survive one more shot. A Juggernaut symbol (a plus sign in a red and white circle) will appear just below the cross-hairs when a player hits an enemy player with the Juggernaut perk.
- The perk symbol in the Wii version for Call of Duty: World at War is different from other console versions, it is a shield instead of a cross with a bullet over it. This is perhaps due to the symbol's resemblance to the Wii's D-pad, which caused it to be changed to avoid confusing the players.
- An enemy called the "Juggernaut" appears in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's Special Ops.
- The logo for the Perk-a-Cola Juggernog seen on the bottle says "Juggernaut Soda" as opposed to "Juggernog Soda".