- "Increased health"
- — Perk description
Juggernaut is a Tier 2 Perk in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. It decreases damage dealt to the player by different sources, depending on the game.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare & Modern Warfare RemasteredEdit
|Tier 2 Perk|
Juggernaut is unlocked by default as the second Tier 2 perk available. Juggernaut decreases bullet and explosive damage the player takes by 25%. It cancels out and is cancelled out by the Stopping Power and Sonic Boom perks.
Old School Mode Edit
Juggernaut appears in Old School Mode as one of the six perks available.
- Bloc - Found in the south-easternmost corner of the map, near the G36C.
- Countdown - Found in the western area of the map, next to the shipping containers and the destroyed MG jeep.
- Crash and Winter Crash - Found inside the alleyway at the southern part of the map, near the AK-47.
- Creek - Found next to a camping area near the entrance of the cavern, next to a jeep, towards the southern end of the map.
- Crossfire - Found on the north-western intersection of the main road, near the M249 SAW, RPG-7 and MP5.
- Pipeline - Found towards the western side of the main road.
- Strike - Found in the middle of archways directly to the west of the statue, near the AK-47.
- Vacant - Found on the loading dock in front of the warehouse, near the Frag Grenade.
Call of Duty: World at WarEdit
|Tier 2 Perk|
- The perk symbol in the Wii version for Call of Duty: World at War is different from other console versions, it is a shield instead of a cross with a bullet over it. This is perhaps due to the symbol's resemblance to the Wii's D-pad, which caused it to be changed to avoid confusing the players.
- An enemy called the "Juggernaut" appears in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's Special Ops.
- The logo for the Perk-a-Cola Juggernog seen on the bottle says "Juggernaut Soda" as opposed to "Juggernog Soda".