|Weapon Class||Submachine Gun|
|Magazine Size||42 rounds (63 w/ Extended Mags)|
|Unlocked||Level 9 (MP) |
Level 22 (ZM)
|Starting Ammunition||42+84 (MP)|
|Maximum Ammunition||42+252 (MP)|
|Reload Time||2.2s (Loaded), 3s (Empty)|
|Rate of Fire||800RPM|
- "Full-auto ballistic firearm. Built in dual magazine provides faster reloads and increased ammo capacity."
- — In-game description.
The Karma-45 (referred to as CRB in the game files) is a submachine gun featured in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It has built-in dual magazines, allowing the weapon to have tactical faster reloads. The Karma-45 resembles the Vector from previous games, but appears to be double-barreled.
When all side missions are completed, the Karma-45 unlocks the High-Cal Burst upgrade, which enables a burst-fire that increases damage per accurate shot.
- Weapon Type - Submachine Gun
- Bullet Type - Ballistics
- Special Features - None
The Karma-45 is unlocked at level 9; it is the third submachine gun to be unlocked. The Karma-45 is fitted with its own sight featuring an orange reticle on a yellow tinted lens. Its built-in dual magazine means that only one magazine needs to be changed if the player has fired half or less than half of the 42-round capacity; otherwise both will be changed, while loading one at a time.
- Reflex - Unlocked at weapon level 1.
- Scout Hybrid - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- Trojan - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- VMC - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
- Thermal - Unlocked at weapon level 13.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Laser Sight - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Extended Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- FMJ - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- Rifled Barrel - Unlocked at weapon level 12.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 14.
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Glutton||Common||Stockpile||N/A||Unlocked via reaching level 10 with the Orion Initiative.|
|Commission||Rare||Headhunter, Focus||N/A||Unlocked via reaching level 20 with Wraith.|
|Kismet||Legendary||Gambler, Readiness||N/A||Unlocked via reaching level 40 wit the JTF Wolverines.|
|Armageddon||Legendary||Nuclear, Steady||N/A||Unlocked via reaching level 20 with Blood Anvil.|
|Phobos||Epic||Rush Down, Sharpshooter||N/A||Unlocked via reaching level 50 with the Orion Initiative.|
|Deimos||Epic||Berserker, Stability||N/A||Unlocked via reaching level 50 with Blood Anvil.|
The Karma-45 appears in Zombies. It is available from a wall buy for 1250 points. When Pack-a-Punched, it becomes the Fate's Hand, featuring a combined magazine capacity of 40 rounds.
|Karma-45||Fate's Hand||Karma's B1-TCH|
|Extras||Larger magazine, more ammo||Larger magazine, more ammo|