|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2|
|Affiliations||U.S. Army Rangers|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Weapon||M4A1, Desert Eagle|
Of Their Own Accord
Corporal Keating is a Ranger that appears in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. He is seen in the level "S.S.D.D." playing basketball with Macey. Also in "Team Player", "Wolverines", and "Of Their Own Accord".
In "Of Their Own Accord", Corporal Keating has been withdrawn from Afghanistan and is working in the casevac site. He is seen typing into his own computer, trying to ignore the explosions being heard, while his friend, now Sergeant Macey, stands over another soldier working on a computer. His Desert Eagle can be taken but has very little ammunition. Keating is also in Team Player. He is one of the Rangers that checks the alleys (right side).
- If the player stands on the makeshift basketball court long enough, one of the two Rangers, voiced by Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling, will say, "Get off the court dude." If the player continues to stand there he will say, "Come on man, wait your turn." And eventually, "Allen, what the hell?".
- Keating can be killed in "Of Their Own Accord" by planting a claymore facing Keating and shooting it.
- Keating is also the name of a gas station seen in "Wolverines!".
- While Macey and Keating play basketball, Keating scores more points.
- The trooper who sits down holding his head in "Of Their Own Accord" will always have the same model as Keating.
- Although the character model is white, in "Of Their Own Accord", he can be black.