) was a Russian
terrorist who appeared in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
in the mission "No Russian
Kiril, Vladimir Makarov, Joseph Allen (as Alexei Borodin), Viktor, and Lev assaulted Zakhaev International Airport. He was killed while combating the FSB on the airport ramp.
Kiril's face can be seen for a brief moment in MW3.
Kiril's legs can be seen walking away after Yuri
- He is the only member of Makarov's group to have a shotgun (a Striker), which can be picked up when he dies.
- On Recruit difficulty, it is possible to save him, though very hard. Once the player gets to the area where he is supposed to die, he stops, but if the player is not careful, he will randomly be shot.
- On the runway, Kiril will use his Striker to shoot at the FSB on the floor above.
- He along with Lev will just stop and disappear if they stay alive until the end.
- Although his body is left behind, no one questions or brings up the fact that an actual Russian's body was found on the runway.
- He does not seem to speak but sometimes, though rare, if the player shoots him he will say "Watch your fire!"
- Like Lev it is possible to kill Kiril while fighting the F.S.B on the runway without getting killed by Viktor, Lev or Makarov.
- Kiril briefly appears in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in Yuri's flashback when he is holding him down however the player will have to look sharply to the left to see him.
- Kiril's neck tattoos include Stalin and a topless woman, the only time the player sees actual breasts in the game (considering sex dolls have the nipples covered).
- In the Museum, if the player shoots Makarov while he is grabbing Kiril before the animation ends he will walk out of the diorama and put his Striker up as if he is about to shoot then freezes.
- When facing FSB, Kiril's Striker has no recoil.
- It is odd he used a Striker considering they were attempting to frame America for the attack, especially when Makarov, Lev, Joseph Allen, and Viktor all used American guns.