Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
- "Housed in a traditional Shaolin Temple with a retro twist, Knockout sets the stage for a bloody Kung Fu tournament. This mid-sized map showcases a sharp contrast between the mid-range engagements of the traditional exterior architecture and the tight close-quarters of an eclectic 1970’s styled interior."
- — Official Description
- "Privately owned island that hosts a tournament amongst traditional shaolin architecture, spiced up with 70's disco flair."
- — Map Description
Knockout is a multiplayer map in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III realeased on the Eclipse DLC. Players are set in an ancient Shaolin Temple with some disco themed rooms on an unknown Polynesian island featuring beautiful monuments and cherry blossomed nature.
One of the most visually stunning and colorful maps within the map pack. It is structured to have more close quarters engagements and contains less wall running opportunities. Most of the combat occurs outdoors.
Designed to have easy access towards the armory. Not the most active lane but still considered dangerous due to several alternate pathways. There is also an accessible asian disco themed living room where it can be utilize as a place to call in Scorestreaks or let health regenerate.
The most hazardous lane to be fighting on. It mostly contains close to middle range engagements and is connected with the lower lane.
Kung Fu arenaEdit
A very known area is the Kung Fu arena. Very chaotic giving players enough attention to be careful as well as in certain game modes such as Hardpoint.
It has the longest wall runnning spot in the map and also leads to the disco room. A japanese styled bridge can be entered but should be taken caution as to it is a dangerous place to venture in. A small wooden bridge can be used as an alternate pathway when coming towards the lily pad pond. Underneath the japanese style bridge is a passage way that allows player to slide under.
This map doesn't have alot of wall running spots but noticibly has two very common ones. The upper lane and the lower lane.
- Used - The Gong Wall.
- Uncommon - Below the bridge near the spike pit. This is a dangerous wall runnging spot due to how close players are to the pit.
As stated above, it has the longest wall running spot. From the entrance to the wooden bridge, players can easily move fast and get undetected by enemy sights.
Note: When crossing through the disco room, there are windows which can be used to find enemies when they are running on ths particular spot. It is advies to go either above or below the windows.
All objectives are located outside.
All positions are located at the middle.
- Position A - Next to the entrance point.
- Position B - Behind the Bronze Dragon statue.
- Position C - At the other side of the japanese styled bridge.
Search and DestroyEdit
- Bombsite A - Inside disco room.
- Bombsite B - Upper lane within japanese syle corridor.
- Hardpoint 1 - Shaolin armory bridge.
- Hardpoint 2 - Similar to the Bombsite A location.
- Hardpoint 3 - Generic Asian temple entrance/exit. Lower Lane.
- Hardpoint 4 - Upper Lane corner moving towards the spike pit.
- Hardpoint 5 - Kung Fu arena. Dangerous hardpoint to secure.
- A teddy bear can be seen inside an opened drawer within the living room located at the upper lane.
- It is possible to make sounds with the gongs if one shoots it.