The Kronorium in Citadel
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops III|
|Level||Shadows of Evil (mentioned only)|
Gorod Krovi (excerpts only)
Citadel (easter egg)
In the Call of Duty: Zombies comic, the TranZit crew searches for it with the help of the Origins Timeline Edward Richtofen, who asked them to conduct such search. In Revelations, it is found in The House in Samantha's room, where it is used to regain the Summoning Key and ultimately kill the Shadowman.
There are seven ciphers that reveal excerpts throughout Gorod Krovi; currently only five of the seven have been decoded:
- "In the beginning, there were only the Keepers. But then corruption of the dark Aether leached its way into the realm and twisted the minds of some of the Keepers. These Keepers turn into shadows of their former selves and eventually became Apothicons"
- — Excerpt Unknown
- "To allow quick travel between dimensions, the Keepers created a trasference device which is powered by the Aether. The Keepers have placed structures throughout the realms."
- — Excerpt B
- "The life force from the Dead World allows the bearer to flow with all creation."
- — Excerpt 27101978
- "The Summoning Key is one of the oldest artifacts in all creation. It was used by the first one to mix all the dimensions with life, giving each one its unique balance. Under certain circumstances, it has the ability to form bridges between dimensions allowing the transfer of life forces back and forth. It resides in the 63rd dimensions of creation."
- — Excerpt 349561223
- "Once the great war ended with the defeat of the Apothicons, the Keepers ascended to become the wards of all universes. The surviving Apothicons were cast out, banished to the dark Aether beneath creation. After eons of exile in the dark Aether, the Apothicons evolved into twisted creatures that now bear little resemblance to their Keeper brethren. The Apothicons' ceaseless desire is to reenter creation to consume and corrupt all universes. It is the Keepers that guard against these perpetual attempts of reenter creation, and guard against any beings that may have fallen under the influence of the Apothicons."
- — Excerpt 654371979
- The four Apothicon symbols on the cover of the Kronorium are "Asturgwa" (Ritual), "Ujoth" (Zombie), "Astagua" (Servant) and "Shubnaneth" (Trap).