Last Bridge Standing is the sixth level in the American campaign where Chuck Walker and his squad must capture the bridge alone due to a delay placed before their tank support.
Weapon Loadout Edit
- The Scoop is actually a Sherman Crocodile.
- The Scoop does not need the same protection the M12 does, because its health will recharge.
- It is unknown how the player meets up with the tanks by the warehouses, because of the dirt pile blocking the road.
- If the Shermans went over the pile, the objective 'Find an alternate route around the pile' is pointless, as the infantry could also walk over it.
- There is a Browning .30 Cal by the warehouses, between two loading pallets when the player enters the complex.
- This level marks the first appearance of the King Tiger tank in the Call of Duty series.
- There is an hidden G43 inside the warehouse, along with Panzershreck, right after the King Tiger appears.
Last Bridge Standing Walkthrough
| ||The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Please expand the article as well as you can!