|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Killed By||Vladimir Makarov|
|Death||October 3rd, 2016|
|Weapon||Five Seven, AK-74u|
|Voice Actor||Boris Kievsky|
Commander Leonid Pudovkin (Russian: Леонид Пудовкин) was an FSO Commander in the mission "Turbulence" in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. He was killed en-route to saving the Russian President by Vladimir Makarov.
Pudovkin was an FSO Agent who became Commander previous to the hijacking. He was assigned to protect the President of Russia, Boris Vorshevsky, while he and the peace delegation to Hamburg, Germany were on a plane. But terrorists of the Inner Circle, led by Vladimir Makarov, tried to seize control of the plane to capture Vorshevsky and interrogate him about the nuclear launch codes, so Pudovkin and his agents tried to protect him from the terrorists. Soon, the plane split in two, and the plane crashed. When Pudovkin and fellow agent Andrei Harkov escaped the wreckage, they searched the crash site on the tarmac for the president. They found him, badly wounded in the head. Pudovkin and Harkov fought their way to a helicopter, which was supposed to extract the president and the agents, in addition to his surviving politician Vasili Zhukov. However, Makarov opened the doors, and shot Pudovkin and Harkov with his pistol and captured the President.
- Main article: Leonid Pudovkin/Quotes
- He is the first Russian commander that the player meets in all of the Modern Warfare series.
- He is voiced by the same voice actor as Major Petrov in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, as well as Dimitri Petrenko in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- He is the multiplayer announcer for the Spetsnaz.
- In the subtitles, he is referred as "Commander".
- It is impossible to see him during the zero-gravity moment.
- After his death, the player can still briefly see his name, despite his death.
- His appearance is different in the Wii version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- The player has to kill him in Milehigh Jack in order to complete the mission.