Lethal Grenades are a class of grenade found in Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Call of Duty: Ghosts, replacing the primary grenades or equipment from previous games.
Types of Lethal GrenadesEdit
Call of Duty: Black OpsEdit
- Frag - A M67 Fragmentation grenade, that can be "cooked".
- Semtex - A sticky grenade, that will stick to the first surface it touches; it cannot be "cooked".
- Tomahawk - Throwable hatchet, similar to the Throwing Knife, and always a one-hit kill.
If the perk Scavenger is equipped, then one can replenish lethal grenades. If the perk Warlord Pro is equipped, then one spawns with two lethal grenades.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
- Frag - Cookable M67 Frag grenades.
- Semtex - Timed sticky explosives.
- Throwing Knife - Throw it and pick it back up.
- Bouncing Betty - Proximity activated explosive mine.
- Claymore - Proximity activated explosive mine.
- C4 - Remote detonation explosive.
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
- Grenade - Produces lethal radius damage upon detonation.
- Semtex - Grenade that sticks to surfaces before detonating.
- Combat Axe - Retrievable axe that causes instant death on impact.
- Bouncing Betty - Proximity mine that launches into the air before detonating. Can be avoided by crouching or going prone.
- C4 - A plastic explosive device that is detonated remotely by double-tapping Use.
- Claymore - Directional anti-personnel mine that triggers a proximity-based explosion.
Call of Duty: GhostsEdit