- "A VIP has been captured and detained within Makarov's castle, and it's up to you to breach the fortress and get him out. Take control of a small helicopter, secure the hostage, and evacuate before dawn’s first light in this new Special Ops mission."
- — Call of Duty ELITE description
|Light 'Em Up|
|Next level||Special Delivery|
|Game||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Place||Prague, Czech Republic|
Light 'Em Up is a Downloadable Special Ops Mission mode challenge in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, it is part of Content Pack 8, which was released to Xbox 360 Elite Premium Members on August 7, 2012. It is set after Modern Warfare 3's campaign and sees two SAS operatives storming Makarov's stronghold to rescue a downed teammate. The enemies are Inner Circle insurgents, which also includes unique enemies that are hybrids of Suicide Bombers and Chemical Agents. 
- Dekko 3 - Playable character
- Wells - Randomly named PS3 and PC version - Little Bird Pilot
- Heath - Randomly named PS3 and PC version - Hostage
Siege (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete the "Light 'Em Up" Special Ops mission on any difficulty.
Lights Out (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete the "Light 'Em Up" Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.
Deer in the Headlights (45 / Silver Trophy ) - Stab five stunned enemies in a row in the "Light 'Em Up" Special Ops mission.
- This mission takes place after the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, as the destroyed bridge detonated by Yuri (or Price) can be seen while en route to the courtyard in the Little Bird, showing signs of reconstruction.
- This is the first instance in which hostage NPCs will fight back against enemy assailants once rescued.
- The starting SCAR-L is equipped with Extended Mags, which marks the second time that this attachment is used in Special Ops, the first being the mission Smack Town.
- The locations of enemy intel in the beginning of the mission is randomized, as there are no preset enemies that will always carry the intel.
- On the PS3 and PC versions, the hostage and the pilot will always be randomnly named.
- The NPC hostage will always be armed with an MP5 with a Holographic Sight.
- ↑ http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/cod_mw3/news/exclusive_first_official_details_on_modern_warfare_3s_august_dlc_2.html
- ↑ http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/07/31/light-em-up-and-special-delivery-officially-announced/