|Previous level||Resistance Movement|
|Next level||Invisible Threat|
|Game||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
·Kills Retreating From Parkway
·Enemies Killed with Bomb
|Campaign level||"Scorched Earth"|
- "Destroy sensitive data before the Russians get their hands on it."
- — Level Description
The mission starts with one player inside a building in Berlin. The player must fight their way to the end of the street to be picked up by a friendly Little Bird helicopter. If a second player is present, they will start the mission on the Little Bird, and will be armed with a SMAW. Otherwise, an NPC will take the place on the Little Bird. They must take out three T-90 tanks heading over a bridge towards the player's position. Once all players are on board the helicopter, it ascends towards an office building nearby. Then the player (in two player, the one who started in the helicopter) must depart from the Little Bird, and fight their way through the office building, receiving fire support from the other player. Enemies will use smoke grenades to cover their positions, but the player(s) are armed with thermal vision to locate them. After clearing the upper floor, the player will move downwards, where the second player will join them inside. Once inside, a bomb must be planted on the sensitive data. Once this is planted, players must fight their way out to the Little Bird before the bomb detonates. The mission ends with the helicopter flying away from the explosion.
|Found in level|
- If the player fires an RPG at the MH-6 Little Bird, the rocket will curve and never hit the chopper.
- If playing solo, kills scored by the NPC will count as if the player had killed them.
- The two soldiers in the MH-6 Little Bird are always Colonel Munson and Sergeant Hammer.
- At the very end of the mission, the players can see Onyx Team's crashed MH-6 and their weapons lying around, but not the bodies.
- The SMAW reloads as though one has Sleight of Hand.
- The SMAW locks on to tanks with a unique red square reticule.
- The sensitive data that must be destroyed with the bomb has a randomized position.
- The player's code name is Metal 0-1, the same callsign as Sandman.