|Appears in||Call of Duty: World at War|
|Weapon||Dual M1919 Browning Machine Guns (turret), M2 Browning Machine Gun (turret), Oerlikon Cannon (turret)|
Petty Officer Locke is a playable character in Call of Duty: World at War. Like "Stretch" Roger, he is only playable in one mission ("Black Cats"), and serves as a gunner on an American PBY Catalina Mantaray.
After making a water landing to save overboard sailors, it is possible for Locke to save BM1. Rojas, SM2. Barron, BM2. Harris, Rdm. Shields, YM1. Bowen, BM3. Kraer, GR1. Bunting, GR2. Bickle, QM2. Madigan and QM1. McGinley from drowning or being killed by enemy fire.
- Locke is the only playable character in the game who, at one point, was not captured by the enemy faction.
- He has a very high kill count after sinking three Japanese supply ships, shooting down several enemy planes, and sinking many PT boats.
- He is the only playable character in World at War whose face is not revealed.
- Locke is only playable in one mission.
- It is possible to see another Locke in the American campaign, though it isn't the same one.