Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lookout is a small Face Off map for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and is designed to be played with the Face Off gamemode. This map takes place on the hills of Afghanistan in a Forward Operating Base.
- As stated by an employee of Infinity Ward, it is possible to get outside the map via an easter egg, but the outside is teeming with mines.
- There are One Man Army Bags laying around the Delta spawn.
- The factions in pre-release screenshots, video, and through Elite service at release are listed as Inner Circle and SAS when they are actually Spetsnaz against Delta Force.
- Internally, this map is listed as mp_restrepo, which refers to the documentary Restrepo about U.S. soldiers stationed in a Forward Operating Base very similar to the one portrayed in this map.
- A sign names the FOB "RVN" and features the logo of Raven Software. WI refers to Wisconsin, where they're based, and 608 is the area code for much of southwestern Wisconsin.
- There are two miniguns located inside one of the forts of the map, but they can only shoot out far outside the map boundaries.