Lookout is a small Face Off map for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and is designed to be played with the Face Off gamemode. This map takes place on the hills of Afghanistan in a Forward Operating Base.
- As stated by an employee of Infinity Ward, it is possible to get outside the map via an easter egg, but the outside is teeming with mines.
- There are One Man Army Bags laying around the Delta spawn.
- The factions in pre-release screenshots, video, and through Elite service at release are listed as Inner Circle and SAS when they are actually Spetsnaz against Delta Force.
- Internally, this map is listed as mp_restrepo, which refers to the documentary Restrepo about U.S. soldiers stationed in a Forward Operating Base very similar to the one portrayed in this map.
- A sign names the FOB "RVN" and features the logo of Raven Software. WI refers to Wisconsin, where they're based, and 608 is the area code for much of southwestern Wisconsin.
- There are two miniguns located inside one of the forts of the map, but they can only shoot out far outside the map boundaries.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.