Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Description||Destroy all targets and structures while making your way up to the river.|
The name is a reference to Horatio Nelson, a British Admiral who defeated Napoleon's navy in the decisive Battle of Trafalgar during the Napoleonic wars.
To unlock this achievement/trophy one needs to destroy the following buildings and structures:
- The wooden and stone buildings to the left.
- The five buildings and then the structure to the right.
- The eleven buildings along the cliffside where the trunks are driving.
- The two towers and the two buildings on the island.
- The three buildings along-side the ones on the island.
- The two buildings directly beside in the mossy area beside the previous three.
- The building above the previous one.
- The next nine buildings and two towers along the river in plain view.
- The building opposite the previous towers.
- The two buildings next to the target on the left.
- The two buildings on the river.
- The two buildings directly after destroying the wooden bridge.
- The building on top of the hill.
- The six buildings after the next trunk.
- The five buildings before the wooden bridge.
- The final two buildings after the bridge.
Once the player successfully destroys all of the buildings and structures, they will unlock this achievement/trophy.