Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appears in||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
|Found in||F.N.G., Ambush, First to Fight, Exodus, House Cleaning, S.S.D.D., Team Player, Of Their Own Accord, The Enemy of My Enemy, Just Like Old Times, Afghan, Invasion, Wasteland, On The Run, Black Tuesday, Iron Lady, Suffer With Me, Cordis Die, Octane|
|Used by||U.S. Army Rangers|
|Weapons||7.62mm M134 Minigun|
In Game Edit
Call of Duty 4: Modern WarfareEdit
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS)Edit
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2Edit
In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, it is first seen in the level "S.S.D.D.". The player uses the mounted Minigun during "Team Player", and sees it throughout other levels; However, it can't be used. Several HMMWVs also appear in multiplayer levels but are completely inoperable. Unlike the previous Modern Warfare title, they can explode like other vehicles after being shot enough or being hit by an explosive. In Afghan and Invasion, the player is able to jump into the hole in the roof of the vehicle that would normally serve as the gunner's position; The player can still crouch, but can't prone, making it an impractical place to take cover, unless to catch people off guard.
Enemy HMMWVs usually do not shoot at the player, and their gunners are fairly easy to take out on all difficulties.
The vehicles can be destroyed with enough firepower and can even kill players in its explosion just like other vehicles.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: MobilizedEdit
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, there is an M1026 HMMWV in Spec Ops Gameplay. In "Black Tuesday", the HMMWV that is carrying Frost and Sandman is hit by an RPG and overturned. Also in "Iron Lady" an HMMWV convoy (Uniform 6-2) extracts Team Metal and Volk to the LZ at the bridge before one of them is hit and overturned. The Humvees are left at the bridge after that.
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
Mason and Woods are seen exiting out of two M1026s at the start of "Suffer With Me" in Panama, from one parked in a driveway by Mason, and one parked in the street by Woods, and used by American forces respectively the night before the invasion. Also, they appear in the first game cutscene and in the opening cutscene to the level "Cordis Die".
Call of Duty: GhostsEdit
The M1026 HMMWV appears as a prop in the map Octane.
Call of Duty: HeroesEdit
M1026 HMMWVs can be seen randomly driving along the roads near the player's base.
- Curb Stomper
- Blue Steel
- The Minigun on the HMMWV is different from the one in multiplayer.
- In multiplayer maps like Afghan and Invasion, a player can place a Sentry Gun in the turret hole in the top of the vehicle.
- In "Of Their Own Accord" there is a endless convoy of HMMWVs and M2A2 Bradleys on the road.
- In "Team Player", the player will eventually enter a school. Once the player reaches the second floor of the school, if they look outside one of the windows they will see two HMMWVs. One is called "Dirty" and the other in front of the first is called "Diana" referencing the Michael Jackson song "Dirty Diana".
- In "S.S.D.D.", if the player runs out quick enough they can get hit by a Humvee. If this happens, they might get clipped inside the Humvee.
- The Humvee at the start of the "Wolverines!" will clip through the barricade (seen if HUD is disabled).