- "Automatic rifle with modest damage and low recoil."
- — Description
As of the beta, the M1941 is a low damage-per-bullet rifle. Although it is capable of a three shot kill up close, it drops to a four shot kill relatively quickly. The low damage puts it at a disadvantage as compared to the M1 Garand and STG44, which are capable of two and three hit kills, respectively. This weakness is remedied by a 25-round magazine, which is higher than most rifles in its class except for the STG44.
The M1941's main strength lies in its accuracy. The recoil is very controllable and creates only a slight upward pull. Combined with its lower damage profile, the M1941 may not work as well as other assault rifles at closer ranges, but excels at medium to long range, where its accuracy largely negates the slower time-to-kill. As well, the M1941 boasts very clean iron sights, reminiscent of the FG42 from previous games, largely removing the need for an optical attachment.
The Quickdraw Handle is one of the better attachments to use on this weapon, allowing players to more effectively utilize the weapon by more quickly accessing the M1941's deadly ADS accuracy. However, the Grip is largely unnecessary, since the recoil is already quite controllable by default. Aside from the Quickdraw Handle, some of the most effective attachments to use are Extended Mags and Advanced Rifling, to alleviate the M1941's weaknesses of low magazine capacity and low damage at range.
- Quickdraw (unlocked at weapon level 2)
- Grip (unlocked at weapon level 3)
- Reflex Sight (unlocked at weapon level 4)
- High Caliber (unlocked at weapon level 5)
- Steady Aim (unlocked at weapon level 6)
- Full Metal Jacket (unlocked at weapon level 7)
- 4x Optic (unlocked at weapon level 8)
- Rapid Fire (unlocked at weapon level 9)
- Extended Mag (unlocked at weapon level 10)
- Advanced Rifling (unlocked at weapon level 11)
- Bayonet (unlocked at division level 1)