1 + 1 (MP)
1 + 20 (SP), 1 + 1 (MP)
|Rate of Fire||
The M320 GLM is a single-shot hand-held Grenade Launcher and secondary weapon featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and the handheld version of the M320. It was first shown in the World Premiere Trailer.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
The M320 GLM is a starting weapon in the Mission Mode missions Toxic Paradise, Server Crash, Invisible Threat, and Light 'Em Up. Like the Thumper in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, it can be fired from the hip only in Special Ops. As with all launchers, save the RPG-7, it is unavailable in Survival Mode.
The M320 GLM is unlocked at Level 64 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer. The M320 GLM is not commonly used because it doesn't have a large amount of ammunition, and its grenades cannot be resupplied with Scavenger if the enemy is not using the same launcher.
It functions in the same manner as the Grenade Launcher attachment, except that it is standalone and must be aimed down sights to be shot, unlike in Spec Ops where it can be hip fired.
For effective use, Sleight of Hand is recommended to quickly reload another grenade if you need to finish off an enemy. Quickdraw is extremely recommended to decrease the time it takes to target an enemy and fire. Stalker is also recommended to lead moving targets to ensure the one-shot lethality reaches the target.
- The M320 GLM and M320 use different ammunition pools; they cannot share ammunition even though they are ostensibly the same weapon.
- This is the first time that a grenade launcher attachment and weapon are the same grenade launcher.
- Like the XM25, the M320's Veteran and Master challenges will reset upon prestiging.
- It is possible to score a double kill with one M320 GLM shell without the explosion of the shell, as seen here.
- In Special Ops Missions, it can be fired from the hip, unlike in Multiplayer, where it has to be fired while aimed.