| Dragonfire (MP)|
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Found in||Achilles' Veil, Cordis Die, Judgement Day, Strike Force|
|Used by||J-SOC, Cordis Die, Mercs, SDC, Yemeni Army|
Rockets (Campaign) (If called in)
The MQ-27 Dragonfire, or Quadrotor, is an unmanned flying drone featured in almost all of the futuristic missions in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, as well as a usable drone in Strike Force missions and multiplayer matches. After taking enough damage, it falls to the ground and explodes; the resulting explosion is not lethal. In campaign, the Dragonfire is named the Quadrotor.
In multiplayer, The MQ-27 Dragonfire is a scorestreak that is usable at a score of 975 (or basically 10 kills) that is controlled by the player and hovers around the map. The only weapons that it used are its machinegun that takes five bullets to kill at close-medium range and seven at long range. Destroyed a MQ-27 Dragonfire drone is a part for ronin for the FHJ.
- Along with the VTOL Warship and A.G.R., the Dragonfire's timer will continue when paused on Theater Mode.
- There is the name "Charlene" etched in one of the rotors. The name "Charlene" is a reference to the demonstration of the Dragonfire by FPSRussia, a well-known weapon demonstrator and internet personality on YouTube.
- C4 can be placed on the MQ-27 Dragonfire.
- Enemy players cannot be killed by colliding with the Dragonfire.
- A Guardian cannot destroy the Dragonfire.
- A.G.R.s will not target Dragonfires.
- In campaign missions, Dragonfire drones can be ordered to attack and kill allies without facing repercussions from friendly fire.