80 rounds (120 w/ Extended Mags)
Level 13 (MP)
80+320 (SP & MP)
- "Full-auto heavy ballistic weapon. An experimental gaussian delinker channels ultra-rapid fire into a tight hip spread."
- — In-game description
The Mauler is a light machine gun in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
When all side missions are completed, the Mauler unlocks the Heavy Mauler upgrade, which slows the weapon's fire rate in exchange of firing heavier, damage-dealing rounds.
- Weapon Type - Light Machine Gun
- Bullet Type - Ballistics
- Special Features - None
The Mauler is unlocked at level 13. It has a tight hipfire spread due to the integrated gaussian delinker, thus enabling a surprised Mauler user to simply swing around and pull the trigger on the target.
The Mauler Mammoth variant was updated on February 3rd, 2017 to reduce movement speed and increase ADS time.
- Reflex - Unlocked at weapon level 1.
- Scout - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- Trojan - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- VMC - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
- Thermal - Unlocked at weapon level 14.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Rifled Barrel - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- Extended Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- FMJ - Unlocked at weapon level 12.
- Laser Sight - Unlocked at weapon level 13.
- Hollow Points - Unlocked at weapon level 15.
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Grizzly||Rare||On Point, Creeper||500|
|Mammoth||Epic||Heavy Hitter, Sharpshooter||4000|
Mauler vs Mangy Mutt vs Rabid PackEdit
|Mauler||Mangy Mutt||Rabid Pack|
|Extras||Higher damage, larger magazine, more ammo|