Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
The Medic is a class in Extinction Mode for Call of Duty: Ghosts, used to keep players alive through health regen and reviving. It allows the player to revive allies quicker, move faster, increase protection while reviving others, increase sprint duration, have teammates around you regenerate health quicker, ignore damage from Gas Clouds and have very fast movement.
- Revive allies more quickly.
- +1 (Cost: 1): Move faster + increased protection while reviving others.
- +2 (Cost: 1): Longer sprint + teammates near you regenerate health faster. (Heal 40% faster & heal while being damaged.)
- +3 (Cost: 2): Ignore ongoing damage from gas clouds.
- +4 (Cost: 3): Very fast movement + unlimited distance team health regeneration.
- Medic Upgrade: Creates a circle around the Medic of healing energy, and increases health regeneration immensely inside the circle. Additionally, any downed players will be revived instantly if inside the circle. Upgrading causes it to last longer. This will not affect dead players.
- Downed players may call out for a medic if there is one in the game.
- When using the armory upgrade, the player will say "Deploying med gas" or some variation of this.