|Nickname(s)||The Swamp Slasher|
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Ghosts|
|Birth||October 19, 1957, Haddonfield, Illinois|
|Height||6'1" - 6'3"|
|Equipment||Knife (through a glitch)|
In order to become Michael, the player will have to complete a field order on the map Fog. Once this is done, a crate will drop and looking at it will give a prompt to become Michael.
In terms of gameplay, Michael has similar stats to the Juggernaut and the Maniac; he has the same amount of health and has no health regeneration, however he runs 10-15% faster. His axe kills faster than the knife as he can recover from attacking faster. He also has no lock-on animation with his axe, so this means that instead of grabbing his enemy and stabbing him/her, he will just "flick" his axe similar to past Call of Duty games.
- Myers' appearance is based off the original film series and not the 2000 reboot series.
- As the trailer shows, anyone killed by Myers has an eerie fog expel out of them.
- Instead of using his signature kitchen knife, Myers wields an axe.
- While playing as Michael Myers, players have the same amount of health as a Maniac. However, while playing as Michael Myers players move significantly faster than a Maniac. Along with that, playing as Michael Myers allows for a much faster melee animation than the Maniac.
- While Myers holds the axe in both hands in first-person, he holds it in only his right in third-person.
- In the movies, the only time Myers uses an axe is in Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers from 1995 in the scene where he uses one to murder Debra Strode.
- He can equip the Knife if using the Care Package marker.