- For the Call of Duty: World at War character, see Rooker.
- "Don't you mess with me boy!"
- — Michael in the Call of the Dead reveal trailer.
Michael Rooker is one of the four survivors in Call of the Dead. His player indicator color is green (shared with Edward Richtofen and Fidel Castro). He is part of George A. Romero's film crew, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund and Danny Trejo. It is unknown what happened to him and the other celebrities. He portrays as himself, as well as Mike Harper from the Call of Duty: Black Ops II campaign, as well as other characters in movies, such as Yondu from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Main article: Call of the Dead/Quotes#Michael Rooker
Michael Rooker wielding an M1911
Notice Michael Rooker holding an AK-47
Michael with Robert Englund and Danny Trejo.
Michael with Danny Trejo and Robert Englund.
Michael Rooker with Robert Englund, Danny Trejo and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
- In the opening cutscene, he fires three shots from one Sawed-Off Double-Barreled Shotgun without reloading.
- His favorite gun is the Scavenger.
- He dislikes Sarah Michelle Gellar, as he mocks her in some of his quotes. She, also, returns this dislike. He also shows respect for Robert Englund while being mutual with Danny Trejo.
- In the poster for Call of the Dead, it shows Michael holding an AK-47. However, the AK-47 is not available in Call of the Dead.