|Mile High Club|
|Previous level||Game Over|
|Next level||S.S.D.D. (chronologically)|
|Game||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
|Team||Task Force 141 - One-One Team|
|Date||Sometime between October 8th, 2013 and August 10th, 2016 - 09:37|
|Objective||Secure the VIP.|
Exit plane via high altitude free-fall.
- "Undisclosed Operation. We were never here."
- — Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered level description
"Mile High Club" is a bonus campaign level of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare; this epilogue mission is unrelated to the storyline of the game's campaign. To play the bonus mission, the player must complete the mission "Game Over" and watch the credits until the end, or quit the credits and go to the Mission Select menu or this level can be unlocked by a cheatcode.
According to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 field journal received in the hardened edition, this mission takes place before the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
The player is an unnamed Task Force 141 operative battling through a double-decked aircraft to rescue a hostage in a set time limit. The time limit varies by difficulty: three minutes on Recruit, two minutes on Regular, one minute and 45 seconds on Hardened, and just one minute on Veteran. When the player reaches the objective, two big doors open revealing the hostage being held a human shield by an enemy, the game enters slow-motion and the player draws out their sidearm. The player has to shoot him either in the head or the legs (although on Veteran difficulty shooting him in the legs will result in a mission fail message on-screen) within five seconds. The player will then have 30 seconds to jump out of the plane by a breach with the VIP and the other Task Force 141's operatives.
The level features no fragmentation grenades and no explosive weapons of any type, although flashbangs are still available.
|Found in level|
- Main article: Mile High Club (mission)/Transcript
- Main article: Mile High Club (mission)/Trivia
- ↑ In Soap's Journal, Soap writes about establishing the Task Force 141, and how they were "after Makarov". Being after Makarov was the goal of Operation Kingfish, which was created on October 8th, 2013. Soap's plan for "Mile High Club" was written down on the next page, meaning "Mile High Club" took place after the establishment of Operation Kingfish. The next page shows sketches for "Cliffhanger", meaning that "Mile High Club" took place before August 10th, 2016.
- ↑ http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/08/special-ops-brings-more-mile-high-club-to-modern-warfare-2/
- ↑ Page 40, Soap's Journal