Mule Kick Jingle
|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
|Maps of appearance||Moon|
Mob of the Dead (seen only)
- "Ah, the power of a third arm. I know it well!"
- — Edward Richtofen
In the update that took place on September 27, Mule Kick is now available on all maps in Call of Duty: Black Ops for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It came to PC along with Patch 1.15 on October 11. However, the player must be connected to PlayStation Network, Steam or Xbox LIVE for Mule Kick to appear on other maps than Moon.
- Nacht der Untoten - In the starting room. To the left of the M1 Carbine.
- Verrückt - In the corner of the first cell blocks, next to the stairs.
- Shi No Numa - In the starting room, to the left of the Gewehr 43.
- Der Riese - In the first floor of the automobile garage, next to the box location.
- Kino der Toten - In the portrait room, next to the door to the foyer.
- "Five" - In the war room, across the Mystery Box location.
- Ascension - Underneath the Speed Cola room, next to a barrier.
- Call of the Dead - At the back of the ship, right across the Mystery Box location.
- Shangri-La - In the waterfall area near the box location.
- Moon - Outside, near the teleporter to Area 51, and where the AK-74u can be purchased.
- Die Rise - Randomly spawns in one of the four elevator shafts in the building with the power switch. It trades these positions between games with Juggernog, Double Tap Root Beer and the Pack-a-Punch Machine.
- Mob of the Dead - Found on the same dock as PhD Flopper as part of an easter egg (it's unobtainable).
- Cell Block - Found in the original starting room close to the M14
Treyarch added Mule Kick to all Black Ops zombie maps on September 27th 2011 (October 11th on PC). Players must be online or playing co-op for it to show up on all zombie maps except Moon, as the perk is already in the map even offline
Fully Armed and Operational (25 / Bronze Trophy ) - In Moon, acquire 3 Pack-a-Punched weapons at the same time.
- According to Dempsey, Mule Kick tastes like beer, but Takeo states that it tastes like cola, making it an acquired taste for all the characters.
- If one goes down with this perk and three guns, the third weapon is removed.
- The perk's name is taken from the alcoholic mixer Mule Kick.
- This Perk-a-Cola HUD icon is similar to the Overkill perk in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- This is one of the three Perk-a-Colas which HUD and drink's color do not match, the other ones being Tombstone and Electric Cherry.
- There is a picture at the front of the machine that shows a sombrero, a mustache and a bandolier as if to take shape of a human form.
- This is the only Perk-a-Cola that does not have blood stains on the machine, but it does have dirt all over it.
- This is the only Perk-a-Cola in Nacht der Untoten.
- It is the only one of the new Perk-a-Colas to appear on any of the classic maps.
- On the machine, the machine has text that reads "Uno Mas!" This means "One More" in Spanish, referencing to how the drink gives the player "one more" gun slot.
- This is the only Perk-a-Cola that is not randomized on Shi No Numa and one of two perks that are not randomized on Shangri-La.
- The player does not get 25 points for going prone in front of Mule Kick in Der Riese, unlike other Perk-a-Cola machines.
- It is the only Perk-a-Cola that depends entirely on an internet connection (This does not count on Moon, Die Rise or Cell Block.).
- In Moon, it is the only Perk-a-Cola with no jingle heard in-game, but a jingle exists. However, the jingle is featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Besides Moon and Die Rise, characters will not say anything on different maps after drinking Mule Kick.
- In Die Rise, all of the character's quotes when drinking Mule Kick is yelling Mule Kick.
- In Mob of the Dead, both Mule Kick and PhD Flopper are unobtainable easter eggs. However, the player(s) can buy these perks in Grief mode
- On the Moon loading screen, their is a picture of a mule, and above it it says Kick Mule, refrencing to Mule Kick.