Mule Kick Jingle
|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty Online
|Maps of appearance||Moon|
Mob of the Dead (seen only)
Mechanical Body Lab
- "Ah, the power of a third arm. I know it well!"
- — Edward Richtofen
In the update that occurred on September 27, 2011, Mule Kick is now available on all maps in Call of Duty: Black Ops for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It came to PC along with Patch 1.15 on October 11. However, the player must be connected to PlayStation Network, Steam or Xbox LIVE for Mule Kick to appear on other maps than Moon.
- Nacht der Untoten - In the starting room, to the left of the M1 Carbine.
- Verrückt - In the corner of the first cell blocks, next to the stairs.
- Shi No Numa - In the starting room, to the left of the Gewehr 43.
- Der Riese - Below the path leading towards the teleporter in the automobile garage, next to the box location.
- Kino der Toten - In the portrait room, next to the door to the foyer.
- "Five" - In the war room, across the Mystery Box location.
- Ascension - Underneath the Speed Cola room, next to a barrier.
- Call of the Dead - At the back of the ship, right across the Mystery Box location.
- Shangri-La - In the waterfall area near the box location.
- Moon - Outside, near the teleporter to Area 51, and where the AK-74u can be purchased.
- Die Rise - Randomly spawns in one of the four elevator shafts in the building with the power switch. It trades these positions between games with Juggernog, Double Tap Root Beer and the Pack-a-Punch Machine.
- Mob of the Dead - Found on a boat across from the docks along with PhD Flopper as an unobtainable easter egg.
- Buried - Found on top of the Gunsmith shop, in front of a Mystery Box spawn.
- Borough - Same as Buried.
- Origins - Found inside the excavation site, across from the staffs. Also purchasable by using the Der Wunderfizz machine.
Treyarch added Mule Kick to all Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies maps on September 27th 2011 (October 11th on PC). Players must be online or playing co-op for it to show up on all Zombies maps except Moon, as the Perk is already in the map.
The Mule Kick machine has a bizarre shape, with a white, red and green paint job. The machine is on a white pedestal. On the front of the machine, painted red dots and ammo belts can be seen, and a sombrero, moustache and two crossed ammo belts similar to the one on the neck of the Mule Kick bottle can be seen on the front as well, with the words 'uno mas!" under it, including a red and white design with the words "Mule Kick" emblazoned on it, two compartments are on the front, with three empty holders for Mule Kick bottles. On the top of the machine is a very large, red circle with the Mule Kick shield on the front.
Fully Armed and Operational (25 / Bronze Trophy ) - In Moon, acquire 3 Pack-a-Punched weapons at the same time.
Call of Duty OnlineEdit
- According to Dempsey, Mule Kick tastes like beer, but Takeo states that it tastes like cola, making it an acquired taste for all the characters. In Origins, it tastes like soda pop to Dempsey.
- The perk's name is taken from the alcoholic mixer Mule Kick.
- There is a picture at the front of the machine that shows a sombrero, a mustache and a bandolier as if to take shape of a human form.
- On the machine, the machine has text that reads "Uno Mas!" This means "One More!" in Spanish, referencing to how the drink gives the player "one more" gun slot.
- In Call of Duty Black Ops, the perk's logo on the neck of the bottle depicts a sombero, a mustache, and a bandolier. However in Call of Duty: Black Ops II the perk's official logo is pictured.
- In Zombies mode, the perk depicts three M1911s, while in Cyborg Rising it depicts three G18s.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Edit
- The player will not get 25 points for going prone in front of Mule Kick in Der Riese, unlike other Perk-a-Cola machines.
- In Moon, it is the only Perk-a-Cola with no jingle heard in-game, but a jingle exists. The same applies for all different maps in Call of Duty: Black Ops where no jingle can be heard even after purchasing it. However, the jingle is featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- On the Moon loading screen, there is a picture of a mule, and above it some text says Kick Mule, referencing to Mule Kick.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Edit
- In Die Rise, all of the character's quotes when drinking Mule Kick is yelling Mule Kick.
- In Mob of the Dead, both Mule Kick and PhD Flopper are unobtainable Easter eggs. However, the player(s) can buy these Perks in the Grief map, Cell Block.
- Upon completion of Edward Richtofen's side of Mined Games, the player will receive a variant of Mule Kick that will allow the player to carry four weapons.
- When Mule Kick is bought in Cell Block, a phasing variant of its jingle can be heard. It sounds similar to the background whistle during the line "A hero in a tortured land."