Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type||Video game developer|
|Founded||Orlando, Florida, USA, 1994|
|Headquarters||6751 Forum Dr. #210|
Orlando, Florida 32821
|Key people||Erick S. Dyke (president and co-founder)|
Dan O'Leary (co-founder)
Sean Purcell (co-founder)
|Industry||Video game development|
n-Space is a video game developer that was founded in 1994 by Erick S. Dyke, Dan O'Leary and Sean Purcell. Although it has mostly done development for other video game companies, it has developed all Call of Duty video games for the Nintendo DS, starting from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (DS).
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS)
- Call of Duty: World at War (Nintendo DS)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Defiance
- In both Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (DS) and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized the n-Space logo is green, but in Call of Duty: World at War (DS) it is yellow. In Call of Duty: Black Ops (DS), the logo takes the form of a blue military-like patch on a green sleeve.