Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The NAV table is a buildable appearing in TranZit, Die Rise and Buried, though it or the parts to make it only appear on Original difficulty. It does not play a role in any singular side quest (Tower of Babble, High Maintenance, and Mined Games) but is required for the overarching side quest. The table must be usually built only one time; once it has been built, it is saved onto the game's current players' profiles. However, if even one player in a party has not yet been in a game where it has been built, the players must build it again.
It is composed of four parts: a meteorite, a radio, a wooden plank, and an electrical box.
- In TranZit, the NAV table is built under the Pylon between Farm and Power Plant.
- Meteorite: In the hole in the wall at Bus Depot, next to Mystery Box spawn.
- Wooden plank: In the Tunnel between Bus Depot and Diner or in the Power Station on a platform beneath the Buildable Bench by Tombstone.
- Radio: In the garage by Diner (in the room with the car) on top of a shelf. It must be picked up while jumping. It can also be found in the Prototype.
- Electric Box: In Town between the dumpster and Mystery Box spawn, or in Farm, inside the house next to Fridge, or behind the Bus Depot.
- In Die Rise, it is built on the roof, in a corner under the broken catwalk leading to the other building. The parts are located at different locations on the roof.
- In Buried, it is built in the room underneath the spawn, in a corner. It can only be access via teleporting through the broken fountain in the maze.
The NAV table also accepts specific Navcards found in different maps once built. The order is as follows:
- TranZit Navcard -> Die Rise NAV Table
- Die Rise Navcard -> Buried NAV Table
- Buried Navcard -> TranZit NAV Table
Once a card is inserted correctly, and if the map's side quest has been completed, their respective icon will flash on the world map with lightning emitting from the icon. All Navcards must be inserted in order to achieve the ending(s) for the side quests in Buried.