Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sgt. Newcastle in the full version of the mission "F.N.G."
|Appears in||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
Call of Duty Online
|Affiliations||SAS (Call of Duty 4)|
Task Force 141 (Call of Duty Online)
- "It seems my ex-wife was kind enough to donate her car to furthering your education, Soap!"
- — Newcastle, when teaching Soap how to use C4.
Sergeant Newcastle was a demolitions instructor in the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare mission titled "F.N.G.". He was only present in a beta version acquired exclusively by Infinity Ward and Activision. He was removed from the full version of the "F.N.G." mission, when it was shortened down dramatically. He also appears in Call of Duty Online.
Call of Duty 4: Modern WarfareEdit
Newcastle was a demolitions instructor, providing Soap with explosive weapons training.
When Soap arrives, he gives the player grenades to throw at windows 2, 3, and 4. Next, he gives Soap an M4A1 Grenadier to fire at a wall to explain "minimum safe-arming distance" and then through windows 5, 6, and 7. He then instructs Soap to destroy his ex-wife's car with C4.
When finished, Soap is then sent by Newcastle to report to Mac at the obstacle course.
Call of Duty OnlineEdit
- "It's time for some fun with demolitions, mate."
- — First words to the player.
Newcastle is in charge of the demolitions area, just like in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. In addition, almost all of his instructions are the same, with the exception of destroying his ex-wife's car.
- "Much improved. All right Soap, you passed the weapons evaluation. Now report to Mac on the obstacle course. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see you."
- — Newcastle dismissing Soap.
- His face is randomly generated.