Noville is the fourth campaign mission in Call of Duty: United Offensive. It is a building defense mission much like Pavlov's House in the original game's campaign.
| Starting Loadout
If this level is played after "Foy" than the player will keep any weapons from that level.
- This mission takes place four hours before the mission "Hurtgen" and it also features Foley, and Moody, but there is no Martin.
- This is one of two missions in which Foley is directly involved in the fighting.
- This is first mission in the game where the Panzerschreck is usable.
- The men of the second group will not storm the house - they will remain on the street and then disappear somewhere.
Noville Walkthrough 1/2
Noville Walkthrough 2/2
- Main article: Noville/Transcript
| ||The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Please expand the article as well as you can!