|Previous level||The Defector|
|Next level||Project Nova (in-game) |
Victor Charlie (chronologically)
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
|Place||Kowloon Walled City, Hong Kong|
|Date||1700 hours February 9, 1968|
|Objective||Escape with Dr. Clarke|
Defend against the Spetsnaz assault
Escape with Weaver
- "Well, no thank you, Dragovich! I can clean up my own mess!"
- — Daniel Clarke, before blowing a helicopter up with C4.
- Jason Hudson (playable)
- Grigori Weaver
- Daniel Clarke (K.I.A.)
- Alex Mason (Cutscene Only)
- Nikita Dragovich (Mentioned/Cutscene)
- Lev Kravchenko (Cutscene Only)
- Friedrich Steiner (Mentioned/Cutscene)
- Viktor Reznov (Cutscene Only)
Transmission # 23-1-19. Designate: VICTOR
Target: Dr. Daniel Clarke located in Kowloon City, Hong Kong.
Extraction team: Hudson, Weaver and Station 3 operatives on the ground.
1700 hours February 9, 1968
The level takes place in Kowloon City, Hong Kong. It involves torturing Dr. Daniel Clarke, a prisoner as well as scientist in the Nova 6 project, as Hudson along with Grigori Weaver, this is something the player does himself with context-sensitive commands. When torturing Daniel Clarke, the player will smash a glass window, place a shard from it in the mouth of Daniel Clarke, and proceed to punch his jaw twice.
After the torture scene, the Spetsnaz discover their positions and the player will have to escape the area through apartment buildings and across rooftops. One part in the mission, the protagonists come across a weapons cache behind a fridge after Weaver and Clarke push it out of the way.
As they fight through the rooftops, the player continues to interrogate Clarke. As they attempt a large jump, Clarke begins to slip and is saved by the player. Hudson asks about the "numbers" and Clarke begins to explain but is shot in the head. Hudson lets Clarke's corpse fall into the Kowloon street. Hudson falls through one of the canopies, with enemies closing in on his position. Friendly agents then arrive in a van and kill the enemies, allowing Weaver and Hudson a quick getaway. As the two get in, Hudson informs the driver of the information that he managed to get from Clarke.
|Found in level|
- Intel No. 16: (1/3) At the beginning, after interrogating Daniel Clarke the intel is in the back right corner behind the player
- Intel No. 17: (2/3) After sliding down the roof in slo-motion and eliminating the Spetsnaz, the intel is over in the top left corner, surrounded by garbage.
- Intel No. 18: (3/3) After the death of Clarke, the player and Weaver will top down rooftop to rooftop, before sliding down the plywood, the intel will be behind the player in a pile of garbage.
- Main article: Numbers/Transcript
- Double Trouble (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - Obtained by beating "Numbers" with only duel-wielded weapons.
- Broken English (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - Obtained by beating "Numbers" on any difficulty.
- It's Your Funeral (25 / Silver Trophy ) - Obtained by beating "Numbers", "Project Nova", and "Victor Charlie" on Veteran.
- Main article: Numbers/Trivia